Thursday, November 29, 2012

Reminder

Between school and a mortgage I do not get to purchase all of the great music I review.  While I still purchase 1-2 albums a month, often much of it is music I should have purchased from previous years, or music I purchased on CD, then destroyed the cd after years of use and decided to rebuy on record.

Regardless, I want to urge all readers to try to do a purchase a month, especially with the holidays around the corner.

I want to remind people that I would love to review anything passed my way, so feel free to send me your demos. albums, ect. either in digital form or physical or (my prefered) both. 

Finally, Any bands or readers should feel free to send me a Christmas card (No, seriously, that'd be awesome).  If I get any from any bands I will post them sometime during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment